A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of your computer's or mobile device's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are/recognise your computer.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
When you visit our website we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
1 - to help us recognise you as a unique visitor (a number) when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly;
2 - to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Two types of cookies may be used on this website: session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Some of our web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which include a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
You can find out how to disable cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
Your Personal Data:
All personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. 09 Galaxy Travel Agency takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. We collect personally identifiable information ("Personal Data") about you that you provide us while proceeding your reservation and your personal information will be used solely to proceed with your booking. This information is similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address and any of these will not be released, sold to any entities or individuals outside of 09 Galaxy Travel Agency Limited Ltd.
How To Contact Us:
This agreement has been updated on 22/03/2016 15:00:00
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through this website are subject to these Terms & Conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking. Please see more Terms and Services.
This agreement has been updated on 26/01/2016 15:00:00
1. By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
2. Galaxy Travel may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Galaxy Travel. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. It is your responsibility to fill in your information correctly and we not refund for any errors on the reservation form.
Please check that you have entered your telephone number and e-mail address correctly, otherwise, our company cannot be held responsible for the problems that may occur.
1) Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
1. All products, tours and services offered by Galaxy2travel.com are valid as per the dates displayed at Galaxy2travel.com. Galaxy2travel is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
2. All requests for modifications/amendments must be directed to the Galaxy2travel via email and we will process the request.
3. Galaxy2travel does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received via email more than three (3) days ahead of your confirmed travel date.
4. It is not possible to change or modify a special event or show ticket. Sales of these tickets are final and cannot be amended once your original purchase is confirmed.
5. All other date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; Galaxy2travel cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
6. If you request a date change within three (3) days or less of your confirmed travel date, Galaxy2travel will attempt to honor your request; however changes made three days or less from your original travel date may attract an additional fee.
7. If you make a purchase using a Galaxy2travel promotion code, or if you accept a discount or special-offer price during the Galaxy2travel.com checkout process, you may invalidate your discount or special-offer price by making any changes or amendments to your itinerary once your purchase is complete. Galaxy2travel may decide, at its sole discretion, to honor your discount or special-offer pricing if you make a post-purchase change or amendment to your itinerary. However Galaxy2travel reserves the right to invalidate your discount or special-offer pricing if you make any changes to your confirmed itinerary.
8. Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, Galaxy2travel reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at Galaxy2travel.com at any time, for any reason. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
9. Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the customer as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
2) Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions
1.Prices listed on Galaxy2travel.com are per person, unless otherwise specified.
2. Our private transfer prices are valid for one direction per vehicle, not per person.
3. Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Galaxy2travel.
4. Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
5. Prices do not include tips/gratuities to drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on the product pages of Galaxy2travel.com.
3) Payments & Cancellations
1. Customers can make the payment transfers through our Internet site via PayPal or in the unit of currency you have selected as cash payment on arrival to our driver.
2. No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
3. We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, many policies will reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
4) Collection time / date
1. Our Guide/Driver will wait outside the main Airport terminal holding a sign displaying the company logo or the name of the lead passenger on the booking, for hotel/apartment collection the guide/Driver will be at the pickup point stated on your booking confirmation.
2. Our drivers are responsible for monitoring delays in the arrival transportation. If your arrival transportation is delayed, your transfer will also be delayed accordingly. This only applies in cases where you have correctly specified your transportation code information when making the booking. If not, customers must assume responsibility for any delays which may occur in their arrival transportation.
3. FOR PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION: For private transfers, the collection date and time is specified on your travel documentation and the transportation shall wait a maximum of 30 minutes after the collection time given. This is valid both for the transfers which begin in a terminal (except in the event of delays in the arrival transportation, see point I), as well as those leaving from a hotel/apartments.
4. FOR SHARED TRANSPORTATION: For shared transfers, your travel documentation specifies a collection time margin. At least 24 hours before your transfer, we will contact you via e-mail/phone to inform you of the exact collection time. Passengers must be at the collection point at the time shown for the start of their transfer.
5. If customers do not appear at the times and place specified, this shall be understood as a cancellation of the services.
6. As per the law, it is forbidden to smoke cigarette or tobacco and drink alcohol in our vehicles.
7. Galaxy2travel is not responsible for delays due to unforeseen circumstances or events out with our control, such as accidents suffered by third parties during the transfer, police controls, acts of terrorism or vandalism, extreme weather conditions, etc..
1. Each passenger is entitled to one piece of baggage with a maximum weight of 20 kg and one piece of hand baggage weighing a maximum of 10 kg. This base baggage is included in the price of the booking.
2. Any excess baggage must be declared when making the booking and will be invoiced accordingly. We shall not be responsible for transferring excess baggage which has not been declared when making the booking. Whether or not baggage which has not been declared in the booking is transferred shall be at the discretion of the transport company, which will inform and charge customers the applicable tariffs if they decide to accept the transfer of baggage which has not been declared.
3. Customers must ensure that they do not include the following items in their baggage: items which may be dangerous to other passengers, items which may not be transported in accordance with prevailing legislation, firearms and items which we determine not to be transferable due to their weight, size, or nature, such as fragile, perishable or excessively bulky items.
4. Customers are solely responsible for the transport of their baggage, and may not claim for damages or loss of baggage. We recommend that you take out travel insurance in case of such an event.
6) Children and Infants
1. Baby seats are not provided in our vehicles unless specified during the reservation (1 baby seat will be provided free of charge). The child or baby seats in the vehicle should be fastened within the direction of the law and our company policy otherwise, no responsibility will be accepted.
2. The adults responsible for minors shall also be responsible for checking the fastenings on these accessories in vehicles and the safety of these.
3. Child buggies shall go to the baggage area and only collapsible buggies will be accepted.
7) Devices for individuals with Disabilities
1. Chairs for individuals with disabilities must be specified at the time of booking and these do not incur an additional transport charge.
2. If devices other than wheelchairs are transported for individuals with disabilities, we ask that you indicate this when booking, specifying the approximate dimensions and weight.
8) Car Hire
1. In the event that our car selected by you cannot come due to any reason, you will be provided a vehicle in the same category or high category.
Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability
1.Under no circumstances will Galaxy2travel.com or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Galaxy2travel.com com regardless of the form of action.
2. Galaxy2travel.com and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for hotels, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
3. Furthermore, Galaxy2travel.com and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
4. At Galaxy2travel.com we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, Galaxy2travel.com does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on Galaxy2travel.com website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Galaxy2travel.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
This agreement has been updated on 22/03/2016 01:02:01
If our policies and agreements changes in any way, we will place an updated version on this page. Regularly reviewing this page ensures that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we will share it with other parties.
You can contact us by filling out the form below.